The Happiest Birthday on Earth

We celebrated Finn turning 2 a few weeks ago and it was so much fun!! By now a lot of you know we are a bit Disney obsessed. I've been wanting to throw some kind of Disney birthday party since Copeland was a baby but I just never really knew how I could pull it off. After all, most things Disney related for birthdays are more aimed towards the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse theme. Lots of black, red and yellow and that wasn't what I wanted. I wanted Disneyland, not just Mickey Mouse. The feeling you get when you're walking down Main Street, USA. The fun music, the yummy spells from the ice creamery, and the magic that is Disneyland.
Music makes or breaks a party in my opinion so the playlist is what really gave me inspiration to the whole party! I've included a link to my Disneyland playlist that we used throughout the party. It's composed of Disneyland rides and the Esplanade and it's truly magical! There's even the music to Soarin' on there. One of our favorite rides! And of course the teacups because that ride music is just SO Disneyland. 


When I think about Disneyland I think of the Little Red Wagon corn dogs, snacking on popcorn while walking from ride to ride, and of course the yummy mickey shaped treats from the Candy Palace. So that was all my inspo for the menu. Hand dipped honey corn dogs, Mickey Mouse chocolate dipped rice krispies and bags of popcorn. And you can't leave out the magical Disneyland Mickey Mouse balloons! We sent each of the guests home with their very own Mickey balloon with a yummy Disneyland chocolate coin and rock candy. 

I decided to use clear cups with themed paper straws for guests to sip out of. I think it totally added to the Disney magic! 

For the games we had a Guess How Many where guests would guess how many suckers or gummy bears were in the jars and the winner got to take home their candy winnings! 

The second game was based off of Disneyland's Hidden Mickey book. Have you ever gotten it? There are hidden Mickeys all over the parks that you have to find. For this game I made a little print out for each guest and they had to cross off each color mickey as they found it. Can you spot some of the hidden mickeys in the pictures below?! I'll add a print out for the Hidden Mickey Game below! Just click on the photo and save and print it out! I just used colored scrapbook paper to cut out the hidden mickeys :) 

Everything is linked below each photo but I will add a master linked list at the end of this post. 

Invitations Made by Myself. I am currently taking limited orders so please e-mail me at AMAMAINLOVE@YAHOO.COM subject line INVITATIONS
Candy Palace Holder DIY and Hand Painted by Myself - Mickey Mouse Cookie Cutter 
Tissue Garland - Mickey Balloon - Clear Balloons  (You'll want to go to somepne experienced with blowing up balloons inside of balloons. The lady I went to popped two of mine and I was only left with this one blue one.)
Favors: Mickey Balloon, White Balloon Stick ( I buy lots of stuff from Ali, but allow at least 3 weeks for delivery) - Rock Candy, local party store - Disneyland Chocolate Coin, Disney parks - Cellophane Bag, WalMart
Popcorn Bags - Corn Dog Holders - Mickey Pretzel and Churro Magnet Disney Parks (but found on eBay) - Napkins 
2 Candle - Mickey Train Topper Disney Parks

Disney Parks Playlist - Copy & Paste 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDDVt3FesIc&list=PLDzN9HNR1bfNTIsiVR9QX5Ip7BnRhuz19

Invitations: Made by Myself. I am currently taking limited orders so please e-mail me at AMAMAINLOVE@YAHOO.COM subject line INVITATIONS

Candy Palace Holder: DIY and Hand Painted by Myself

Mickey Mouse Cookie Cutter for rice krispie treats. I dipped mine in melting chocolate and sprinkled white jimmy sprinkles on them.



Clear Balloons  You'll want to go to somepne experienced with blowing up balloons inside of balloons. The lady I went to popped two of mine and I was only left with this one blue one.

Favors: Mickey Balloon

White Balloon Sticks I buy lots of stuff from Ali, esepcially party supplies, but allow at least 3 weeks for delivery

Rock Candy from a local party store

Disneyland Chocolate Coin  Disney parks

Cellophane Bag  Wal-Mart

Popcorn Bags - Movie theater popcorn was purchased at the grocery store (HUGE bags for $5!)


Mickey Pretzel and Churro Magnet Disney Parks but possibly can be found on eBay





Mickey Train Topper Disney Parks However you can find some of the cutest little Disney toys on eBay





Hidden Mickey Game Printout. 
Click on image, save image and print!















1 comment